Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"HUMBOLDT SCHOOL OF LANDSCAPE PAINTING", an exhibit at the Morris Graves Museum Of Art

This painting is one of the pieces that I will be including in the Humboldt School of Landscape Painting exhibition at the Morris Graves Museum of Art.  It's one of my favorites, titled: "Summer Glow-Indian Island"  (24 x 36), painted  several years ago and now in the collection of local artists, Mark Young and Lorrine Lindley.  The other piece I'm including in the show is one seen earlier on this blog, (see below) "Dunescape" (36 x 48).

We have an amazing number of talented landscape painters in our region, and in my opinion, this exhibition promises to be one of the best shows ever.  Join us if you can at our "Arts Alive" opening reception, Saturday, May 5, 6 - 9 pm.

1 comment:

Marian Fortunati said...

I always enjoy seeing your work, Kathy!!