Thursday, February 26, 2015

PAINTING IN THE CALIFORNIA DESERT

This time last year I painted for a couple of weeks in the California Desert.  This year I will again be painting the desert for the whole month of March.  The fun part will certainly be that I will be accompanied this time by 5 other women artists from my region.

From left, me, Rachel Schlueter, Regina Case, Linda Mitchell, Joan Dunning and Alicia Tredway.

We will be staying in Twenty Nine Palms, and spread out from there painting at Joshua Tree,  Cochella Palm Preserve, Big Morango Canyon, Indian Canyons to name just a few places.  Coming from the very green north coast of California we are very excited about the new visual environment we will be painting in.  To keep up with our adventures we will be posting regularly on Facebook, under "Humboldt to 29 Palms.

No comments: